Coffee & Tea, Desserts, Sandwiches
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Cafe Mak is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 612 Shatto Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90005
Phone: (213) 252-9898
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBrunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Intimate, Romantic
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Cafe Mak gives off a chill and contemporary vibe. It's a cafe to visit with friends, coworkers, or to get some studying in. For the most part, it seems to be an ideal place to get some studying or work done. Prices are what you would get for most cafes in Ktown; maybe slightly more. The electronic ringer on every table is convenient when calling for a server (who for the most part are responsive).
A great study space. Plenty of tables with outlet ports for your devices. They have call buttons at every table so you can receive service whenever you need, which is really nice. The atmosphere is fantastic and the food is extremely good.
I'm actually in love with this place. Amazing for studying and working or just hanging out with friends - have a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with cheese. Its french style and library-like vibes make you feel cozy and so comfortable...
This it's a very nice and organized place with plenty of tables, a good variety of drinks and food, and plenty of outlets. They also have servers and bells on each table. It is a good place to study/work as the noise level is comfortable. I also found it to be a good place to meet people. Having faster WiFi would make this spot terrific. Given that the WiFi is slow, I wouldn't recommend coming here if you have a video conference call. I wouldn't hesitate to revisit here.
Very charming cafe. I would definitely come back here again. I enjoy their late hours too.